Thursday, November 14, 2013

Some changes deserve to be announced

I'm back to blogging (I think). I have moved, from Mumbai, India to Singapore. It's a nice place so far. The Singaporeans tolerate me. It's clean, ordered, disciplined. Also damn expensive. But more importantly, I have some time to myself. So I decided to write a bit again. There's stuff to write about Singapore, places to visit, things to do, and so on and so forth.
So maybe if you did read my blog in the past, you could click past next week and I should have something put up already. Cheers!

2 comments:

Curiosity said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Curiosity said...

Fellow Sieges Even fan, I find your blog worth reading. What the frik am I saying? Your blogs kickass! Keep up the good work. Why the infinite sadness though? Wait a minute... this post was a year ago? You're not dead are you? Are you? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAahhhhh