Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Traditional birthday post

In keeping with tradition, I'm writing about the gamut of feelings and emotions I'm supposed/expected to have undergone on my birthday this week. (If you are reading this and suddenly realize that you forgot about it altogether, and wish to clear your conscience with some clever excuse for not wishing me, now is a good opportunity for you to do so - my b'day was on the 14th.)
Did I feel depressed on getting older?
Yes, but not as much as I thought I would.
Am I satisfied with what I've accomplished in life so far?
No way!
What have I planned for the future?
If I could plan well, I wouldn't have answered the previous question like I did.
(The much dreaded-) So when do I plan to get married and settle down?
Hmm, let's see...the way I see it....it actually depends on a lot of things...there are a few things I need to have in place before...so...it should be sometime next year. (This always works.)

Well Vinod, it really was nice having this monologue with me. Hope you do better next year.

0 comments: