Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Maiden! Again!

Iron Maiden is performing in India again! I'm all set to be there - tickets already purchased - metal tee cleaned and crumpled-reading up on more trivia on the band. The last time they performed in India, they went to Bangalore, and I ended up spending some additional hard-earned money flying to and from B'lore. This time they're coming to my backyard - Mumbai. They intend to play my fav songs from the 80s, that means so much more to look forward too...

"Can I play with madness - the prophet stared at his crystal ball
Can I play with madness - there's no vision there at all
Can I play with madness - the prophet looked and he laughed at me
Can I play with madness - he said you're blind too blind to see.."


Can I Play With Madness - Iron Maiden, from the album Seventh Son Of A Seventh Son (1988)

0 comments: